Black Sweater MAL
Let's do another MAL! One of my followers (and friends from grad school!) had the brilliant idea to have a Black Sweater MAL! You guys know I love any excuse to bring people together so here we are!
Who: You! Anyone can participate
What: A makealong!
When: EXTENDED! November 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022
Where: Instagram (I can never seem to keep track of Ravelry); we will have a group chat!
Why: Because it's fun! There will also be prizes!
- Using my The Darkness colourway is preferred, but not required (see prizes).
- The sweater can include colourwork or a contrasting colour of some kind--the main goal here is a majority black sweater because mood.
- You can knit any pattern, with any yarn!!
- I'll be knitting the Whitmoor Sweater by @tailoressstudio
- Also possibly the Spellman Sweater and/or Half Moon Tee by @dragon_hoard_yarn
- Be friendly; no putting down others (I don't foresee this being an issue, but I'd rather not leave it unsaid).
- You must start your project on or after November 1st, and finish by the close of the MAL on December 31st.
- I'm primarily a knitter, so I may call it a KAL here and there, but you can (tunisian) crochet too!
- Use the hashtag to document your project(s)! This is how I’m tracking entries for the prizes.
- If you use any of my yarn in The Darkness colourway, you are eligible to win a $50 gift card to my shop! It does not expire so you can use it at your leisure on whatever you want!
- Yarn from Sarah of @craftmeknotyarnco
- A pattern from Elise of @frosiaknits
- Maybe more to come! If you would like to donate a prize, please send me a message on here or on IG.