Who: You! Anyone can participate
What: A makealong!
When: April 1, 2022 - August 31, 2022
Where: Instagram for posting (I can never seem to keep track of Ravelry); we will use Discord for our group chat.
Why: Because it's fun! There will also be prizes!
- Using one of my Smutwood Peak bases (Fellowship of the Yarn pre-order is now closed) is preferred, but absolutely not required (see prizes).
- You can knit any pattern (knit, crochet or tunisian crochet!), with any tweed yarn!!
- Be friendly; no putting down others (this has not been an issue in the past, but I'd rather not leave it unsaid).
- You must start your project on or after April 1st, and finish by the close of the MAL on June 30th.
- Use the hashtag on a grid post to document your project(s)! This is how I’m tracking entries for the prizes.
- If you use any of my Smutwood Peak yarn, you are eligible to win a $50 gift card to my shop! It does not expire so you can use it at your leisure on whatever you want!
- A hank of yarn and some stitch markers from Sarah of @bigbeeco
- A pattern from Elise of @frosiaknits
- Are you a maker? Let me know if you'd like to contribute a prize!